Urinary S/O is formulated for the nutritional management of cats with lower urinary tract disease. Its urine acidifying properties and its low level of magnesium make it suitable for dissolving struvite crystals and reducing their recurrence.
- Feline idiopathic cystitis
- Struvite urolithasis
- Management of recurrent urinary stones (struvite and calcium oxalate urolithasis)
Not recommended for:
- Chronic renal failure
- Metabolic acidosis
- Heart failure
- In conjunction with the use of urine acidifying drugs
Urinary Pouches x 12
- Orders placed on a Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday will be ready for collection by Thursday afternoon.
- Orders placed on a Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be ready for collection by Monday afternoon.
- If for any reason you fail to collect your item within 7 days, your payment will be added as a credit to your client file, and the food re-sold. As a small business, we unfortunatly do not have the facilities to accomodate long-term holds.