Urinary S/O is formulated for the nutritional management of adult cats with lower urinary tract disease. Its urine acidifying properties and its low level of magnesium make it suitable for dissolving struvite stones and reducing their recurrence.
- Dissolution of struvite uroliths
- Management of recurrent struvite and calcium oxalate urolithiasis using a single diet
Not recommended for:
- Chronic renal failure
- Metabolic acidosis
- Heart failure
- Treatment with urine acidying drugs
- The wet version of Urinary S/O Feline is recommended for recurrent idiopathic cystitis
- In older cats, renal function should be checked before Urinary S/O Feline is prescribed
- Orders placed on a Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday will be ready for collection by Thursday afternoon.
- Orders placed on a Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be ready for collection by Monday afternoon.
- If for any reason you fail to collect your item within 7 days, your payment will be added as a credit to your client file, and the food re-sold. As a small business, we unfortunatly do not have the facilities to accomodate long-term holds.