Formulated for weight loss in cats, Satiety Weight Management is design to help reduce hunger. Satiety enables your cat to receive a 32% larger portion than your average high-fibre weight loss diet. This is achieved through a combination of high protein and a special blend of fibres.
- Overweight/obesity: Weight Loss & weight maintenance after weight loss
- Diabetes mellitus type II
Not recommended for:
- Growth, gestation/lactation
- Conditions where a high fibre content is not recommended (eg: chronic constipation or severe arthritis making defaecation difficult).
Prior to prescribing, individual target weight should be determined. The energy allowance (kcal) per kg target bodyweight is based on the cat's body condition score (BCS) however this is only an initial indication. The amount of food necessary to induce weight loss can vary between individuals, which is why close monitoring is required to regularly adapt the ration and ensure continued weight loss. It is recommended that a veterinarian’s opinion be sought before use or before extending the period of use.
Satiety Weight Management- Feline
- Orders placed on a Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday will be ready for collection by Thursday afternoon.
- Orders placed on a Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be ready for collection by Monday afternoon.
- If for any reason you fail to collect your item within 7 days, your payment will be added as a credit to your client file, and the food re-sold. As a small business, we unfortunatly do not have the facilities to accomodate long-term holds.