Formulated for weight loss in dogs, Satiety Weight Management dry formula is design to help reduce hunger.
- - Overweight/Obesity:Weight loss and weight maintenance after weight loss
- - Diabetes mellitus with overweight/obesity
- - Hyperlipidaemia with overweight/obesity
Not recommended for:
- Pregnancy, lactation, growth
- Conditions where a high fibre content is not recommended (eg: chronic constipation or severe arthritis making defaecation difficult).
- Chronic diseases requiring an increased energy intake.
Prior to prescribing, individual target weight should be determined. The energy allowance (kcal) per kg target body weight is based on the dog’s body condition score (BCS) however this is only an initial indication. The amount of food necessary to induce weight loss can vary between individual dogs. This is why close monitoring by your veterinarian is required to regularly update the food quanitity ration and ensure continued weight loss. It is recommended that a veterinarian’s opinion be sought before use or before extending the period of use.
Satiety Weight Management
- Orders placed on a Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday will be ready for collection by Thursday afternoon.
- Orders placed on a Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be ready for collection by Monday afternoon.
- If for any reason you fail to collect your item within 7 days, your payment will be added as a credit to your client file, and the food re-sold. As a small business, we unfortunatly do not have the facilities to accomodate long-term holds.