RENAL is a complete dietetic feed for dogs formulated to support renal function in the case of chronic or temporary renal insufficiency, through its low level of phosphorus and high quality protein.
- Chronic kidney disease (CKD)
Not recommended for:
- Pregnancy, lactation, growth
- Pancreatitis or history of pancreatitis
Feeding Advice: It is recommended that a veterinarian’s opinion be sought before use or before extending the period of use. Initially feed for up to 6 months in cases of chronic renal insufficiency . For cases of temporary renal insufficiency a period of 2 to 4 weeks feeding is recommended.
Renal Cans x 12
- Orders placed on a Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday will be ready for collection by Thursday afternoon.
- Orders placed on a Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be ready for collection by Monday afternoon.
- If for any reason you fail to collect your item within 7 days, your payment will be added as a credit to your client file, and the food re-sold. As a small business, we unfortunatly do not have the facilities to accomodate long-term holds.