Renal is a nutritionally balanced diet for adult dogs that require support for chronic or temporarily reduced renal function. The diet includes a low level of phosphorus and high quality, highly digestable proteins.
- Chronic kidney disease (CKD)
Not recommended for:
- Pregnancy, lactation, growth
- Pancreatitis or history or pancreatitis
Feeding Advice: This diet should be maintained for the dog's lifetime. Regular veterinary checks are advised. It is recommended that a veterinarian’s opinion be sought before use or before extending the period of use.
- Orders placed on a Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday will be ready for collection by Thursday afternoon.
- Orders placed on a Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be ready for collection by Monday afternoon.
- If for any reason you fail to collect your item within 7 days, your payment will be added as a credit to your client file, and the food re-sold. As a small business, we unfortunatly do not have the facilities to accomodate long-term holds.